Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November-December Display Gallery Exhibit Announced by Smyrna Public Library

Santa Collection by Barbara Robertson on display through December.

COLLECTOR BIOGRAPHY:

Barbara has always been drawn to Santa's. When I was a baby, my parents purchased one of the Santa's with the Coke bottle from Rich's. I loved it, so I guess that started it!

The ones on display represent different parts of my collection - some are considered collectibles (the Clothtique ones) and others are from different parts of the country that I've collected when I travel. I have numerous Santa tree ornaments and artwork as well.

I have collected the Santas for more than 20 years. I love the traditional ones the best and the #1 requirement is thatthey have a kind face! I look for additions when I travel and at all stores. Some have been gifts. Enjoy!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment